Why choose plastic trash cans?
Plastic trash can is a kind of plastic container specially for holding garbage. The main components are high-density polyethylene HDPE or polypropylene PP polypropylene plastics.
Generally plastic trash cans are better than trash cans made of other materials. Do you know why? This is mainly determined by the advantages of plastic materials, then what are the advantages of plastic trash cans?
- The cabinet has the characteristics of heat resistance, antifreeze and acid resistance;
- Smooth surface, reduce garbage residue and very easy to clean;
- The barrel body will not become fragile and deformed after longtime use;
- Can be used normally within the temperature range of -22℉~150℉;
- There are a variety of colors to choose from, which can be matched freely according to your home surroundings.
No matter what kinds of materials of trash can you use, we also like to share you following trash deodorization tips:
- Put newspaper on the bottom of the trash can, and put two or three packs of desiccant on the newspaper. They’re great at absorbing excess moisture and keeping scents to a minimum. Without moisture, the garbage cannot evaporate the smell;
- START USING BAKING SODA Baking soda is single-handedly one of the most useful and versatile household items ever, and you should always keep this item stocked. For one, you can use baking soda to clean your indoor or outdoor plastic trash can by sprinkling some in there followed by water (and a splash of white vinegar) and then scrubbing until the container is clean and odor-free. You can also sprinkle some baking soda to the bottom of the garbage can and leave it there, which will help absorb any moisture and eliminate odors. If you have a garbage bag that is so smelly that it’s overpowering the scented bag, sprinkle some baking soda into the bag before you take it outside;
- Find some worn stockings, put some charcoal in it to make a charcoal bag, hang it on the lid of the trash can, or stick the charcoal bag on it with tape.